Monday, September 26, 2011

Soccer....maybe?

One of the joys of parenthood is thinking about what your child or children will do, and be when the get older. What activities will they be in, will they be soft spoken or be an advocate for change...Bentley might just be a soccer player....I mean look at him and his cousin Jayla on the field...don't they look like naturals?



We also went to a wedding this weekend and that made me think...what will Bentley be like when he grows up, what kind of man will he be.... and watching a mother dance with her son on his wedding day made me think...maybe he doesn't need to get married...can't he just love his momma and no one else :) (of course I am kidding). My friend told me to write it down...what do I think he will be like...at the ripe age of not quite 2 can we see what he will be like in the future? Good question....but here is my guess...He will be quiet, stubborn, soft hearted and funny (but the kind of funny that only certain people see). Most of all I see him as my son and for that I am forever grateful!

No comments:

Post a Comment